At the least 43 college students of Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences in Bommakal village of Telangana’s Karimnagar has examined constructive for COVID-19, mentioned District Medical Well being Officer on Sunday. “43 college students of the institute had been examined constructive for COVID-19. The faculty is but to replace us with additional particulars,” mentioned DMHO. The variety of lively instances of COVID-19 within the Telangana stood at 3,787, mentioned the Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare on Monday.
!1 New ReplaceClick on right here for up to date updates
Military had obtained data on motion of extremists close to Tiru, Mon. On that foundation, one unit of Military’s 21 Para Commando laid an ambush in suspected space. A car reached there, it was signalled to cease however it tried to flee. On suspicion of carrying extremists, it was fired upon
– Amit Shah in Lok Sabha
Philippines logs 543 new COVID-19 instances, 113 extra deaths
SIT to probe Nagaland incident, requested to finish investigation inside a month
– Amit Shah in Lok Sabha
The federal government of India expresses deep remorse over the unlucky incident in Nagaland and in addition expresses deep sympathies to the bereaved households
– Union House Minister Amit Shah in Lok Sabha
India’s airways incurred lack of Rs 19,564 crore in 2020-21 as a result of extreme disruption attributable to COVID-19 pandemic
– Minister of State for Civil Aviation V Ok Singh
UN rights chief deplores Myanmar junta’s ‘politically-motivated’ Suu Kyi conviction
Sensex plunges 949 factors to shut at 56,747 dragged by IT, auto, pharma shares
Nifty ends under 16,950.
It has been determined that every one companies ought to make sure that such unlucky incidents don’t happen once more sooner or later whereas taking over such drives. Govt is monitoring the incident minutely & mandatory remedial measured are being taken to make sure peace within the space
– Amit Shah
State of affairs was monitored yesterday. MHA instantly despatched Further Secretary incharge of the northeast to Kohima the place he right this moment held a gathering with the Chief Secretary, different senior officers & senior officers of the paramilitary forces. The state of affairs was reviewed intimately
– Amit Shah
Bangladesh and India are celebrating the golden jubilee of the institution of diplomatic relations, this can be a milestone within the journey of our bilateral ties. India acknowledged Bangladesh as an impartial & sovereign state on Dec 6, 1971: Bangladesh’s PM Sheikh Hasina
At their defence assembly, India, Russia signed 4 agreements/contracts/protocols together with the settlement on program for military-technical cooperation from 2021-2031 and protocol of the 20th IRIGC-M&MTC (signed by the 2 defence ministers): Sources
Whereas the primary three paperwork had been signed by the officers of two sides, the Protocol was signed by the defence ministers of India & Russia, say sources
Nagaland incident | Present state of affairs is tense however beneath management. On fifth Dec, Nagaland DGP & Commissioner visited the location. FIR registered & conserving the seriousness in thoughts, probe handed over to State Crime Police Station. SIT shaped, it has been directed to finish probe inside a month, says House Minister Amit Shah in Lok Sabha
After the incident, on December 5 night, an agitated crowd of round 250 folks vandalised the corporate working base (COB) of Assam Rifles in Mon metropolis & set the COB constructing on hearth. Assam Rifles needed to hearth bullets to disperse the group. This prompted demise of another civilian, says HM
Nagaland civilian killings | 6 out of the Eight folks in car died. It was later discovered to be a case of mistaken identification. 2 others who had been injured had been taken to nearest well being centre by Military. After receiving information of this, native villagers surrounded the Military unit, set 2 autos on hearth & attacked them: HM Amit Shah
- Because of this, one jawan of the safety forces died; many different jawans injured. Safety forces needed to resort to firing for self-defence & to disperse crowd. This prompted demise of seven extra civilians, some others injured. Native admin-Police tried to deliver the state of affairs to normalcy, says House Minister Amit Shah
Rajya Sabha adjourned until Four pm right this moment
Nagaland civilian killings | Military had obtained data on motion of extremists in Oting, Mon. On that foundation, 21 commandos laid an ambush in suspected space. A car reached there, it was signalled to cease however it tried to flee. On suspicion of the car carrying extremists, it was fired upon: HM Amit Shah in Lok Sabha
Philippines logs 543 new COVID-19 instances, 113 extra deaths
- The Philippines’ Division of Well being (DOH) reported 543 new COVID-19 infections on Monday, pushing the variety of confirmed instances within the Southeast Asian nation to 2,835,154.
- The DOH additionally reported that 113 extra folks died from COVID-19 problems, bringing the nation’s demise toll to 49,499. Of the 113 reported deaths, solely 14 occurred this month.
China PBOC cuts Reserve Requirement Ratio by 0.5%, Weighted Common RRR stage at 8.4% after minimize.
Experiences ET Bureau
It is essential that every one healthcare employees & frontline employees needs to be given vaccine booster doses to boost their immunity. We’re missing within the space of manpower as NEET-PG counseling getting delayed, PM ought to intrude to cease this delay: Dr. JA Jayalal, President, IMA on Omicron
Supreme Courtroom orders that interim safety granted to ex-Mumbai Police Commissioner Param Bir Singh from arrest shall proceed and directs that Maharashtra Police can proceed with its probe on FIR lodged towards him however no challan be filed in courtroom in these instances.
Until now, 16 folks discovered COVID19 constructive. Out of those 16 folks, 6 have examined constructive for the Omicron variant. Genome sequencing reviews of 10 folks awaited. The administration is vigilant over this problem: Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Commissioner Rajesh Patil on Omicron
- We are going to quickly problem pointers to limit giant gatherings within the metropolis. We enchantment to residents to strictly comply with COVID19 applicable behaviour, additional says Rajesh Patil
New Variant Replace: Nepal authorities confirms two instances of Omicron variant of COVID-19 within the nation
Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha adjourned until Three pm right this moment.
Delhi | PM has agenda for poor’s welfare, for improvement. Below CM Yogi, UP govt too has most imp agenda of welfare of the poor. We’ll do no matter we are able to, to fill poor’s life with happiness, improve farmers’ revenue & enhance lives of labourers…I am going to meet PM: UP Dy CM KP Maurya
Chandauli: Balua Police have filed an FIR towards Samajwadi Celebration MLA from Sakaldiha, Prabhunarayan Singh Yadav, beneath sections 147, 149, 186, 189, 341, 353, and part 7 of Dand Vidhi Sanshodhan Adhiniyam, 2013
- A case has been filed towards 150 unknown folks together with SP chief Santosh Yadav. A conflict had damaged out between SP employees and Police on December 5 when the previous had been on their approach to CM Yogi’s rally handy over a memorandum to the CM
Vaccine efficacy check: ICMR isolating Omicron pressure
- Scientists on the Indian Council of Medical Analysis-Nationwide Institute of Virology (ICMR-NIV) have initiated efforts to isolate and develop the Omicron pressure of the novel coronavirus from the Dombivali man’s throat/nasal swab pattern inside its high-end biosafety laboratory in Pune.
- The scientific train will reply two crucial questions: Can this variant impression the efficacy of Covishield and Covaxin; and can it outfight present antibodies in those that have had Covid sickness from outdated strains?
- An infection by any pressure of SARS-CoV-2 kicks off an immune response towards your complete virus, and never simply towards sure components comparable to its ‘spikes’. For this reason many specialists imagine mutations are unlikely to have an effect on vaccine-induced safety.
- There are 1,273 amino acids on the SARS-CoV-2’s spike protein that triggers the immune response. The brand new Omicron variant has 32 amino acid adjustments or mutations within the S protein. So, the idea that vaccines will supply safety towards the brand new pressure sounds logical, specialists mentioned.
Indian Military has instituted a Courtroom of Inquiry to probe the Nagaland civilian killings beneath a Main Basic-rank officer. The officer is posted within the northeast sector solely: Military Sources
Taking cognizance of the mismanagement of crowd at Delhi Airport leading to a chaotic state of affairs, Union Civil Aviation Minister known as a high-level assembly right this moment comprising of officers from Delhi Airport, AAI, Immigration and COVID testing lab firm: MoCA officers
- In the course of the assembly, Union Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya M. Scindia issued instructions to Delhi Airport to implement methods for crowd administration on the airport: MoCA officers
It is a three way partnership which can produce rifles AK-203 and for these whole 10 years, we’ll produce greater than 600,000 rifles: Military Gen Dmitriy Shugaev, Director of the Federal Service for Navy-Technical Cooperation, Russia
Cricket: India turn into primary ranked Check group after NZ sequence win
- Workforce India grew to become the primary ranked Check group after defeating New Zealand 1-Zero within the two-match sequence.
- Virat Kohli’s facet is now three factors forward of second-placed New Zealand within the ICC Check Rankings. Whereas Australia is in third place with 108 factors.
- At present, India has 124 factors whereas New Zealand has 121 factors.
The Centre has given an ex-gratia quantity of Rs 11 lakhs every and the state authorities has given Rs 5 lakhs every to the households of these deceased
– Nagaland CM Neiphiu Rio on current civilian killings
I-T Dept performed searches at 20 places of a distinguished Kolkata-based Group, engaged in manufacturing of TMT Bars and structural development supplies on Dec 1. Unaccounted revenue of Rs 100 crores detected through the searches: Spokesperson, CBDT
Our goal is to win Punjab meeting elections and we’ll: Captain Amarinder Singh, who has lately floated the Punjab Lok Congress social gathering
Parliamentary Standing Committee on Well being has known as a gathering on Omicron and has summoned well being secretary and different officers.
- The assembly is scheduled on December 8
I’ve spoken to Union House Minister, he takes the matter very critically. We have given monetary help to affected households. We’re asking Central govt to take away AFSPA from Nagaland. This legislation has blackened the picture of our nation
– Nagaland CM Neiphiu Rio on civilian killings
Delhi | Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and EAM Dr S Jaishankar with Russian Defence Minister Basic Sergei Shoigu and Russian International Minister Sergey Lavrov on the inaugural India-Russia 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue
An inquiry needs to be initiated. State govt has given ex-gratia of Rs 5 lakhs every to the households of the victims. The Centre must also give sufficient compensation to the affected households: T. Yepthomi, NDPP MP from Nagaland in Lok Sabha on current civilian killings in his state
All worldwide pax from affected nations being examined. 27 have been delivered to LNJP hospital to this point, 17 of them examined constructive and 10 are their shut contacts. Genome sequencing of 12 out of 17 folks accomplished and 1 of them has been detected to have Omicron: Delhi Well being Min Satyendar Jain
The state of affairs in Afghanistan has wider repercussions together with for Central Asia. Maritime safety & security is one other space of shared concern. We each have widespread curiosity in ASEAN centrality and ASEAN-driven platforms: EAM Dr S Jaishankar
India-Russia assembly right this moment will handle emergence of multipolarity and rebalancing. We take a look at the consequence of over-centralized globalisation. Lengthy standing challenges of terrorism, violent extremism stay amongst newer challenges: EAM Jaishankar throughout 2+2 interministerial meet
Rajya Sabha adjourned until 2 pm right this moment.
India-Russia defence engagements have progressed in an unprecedented method in current occasions. We hope Russia will stay a serious associate for India in these difficult circumstances: Defence Minister Rajnath Singh throughout India-Russia 2+2 interministerial dialogue
Bhima Koregaon case | NIA seeks earlier than Supreme Courtroom pressing itemizing of its enchantment difficult Bombay HC of granting default bail to advocate-activist Sudha Bharadwaj
Defence cooperation is likely one of the most essential pillars of our partnership. I hope the India-Russia partnership will deliver peace to your complete area and supply stability to the area
– Defence minister Rajnath Singh
India & Russia relations are time-tested, based mostly on a typical curiosity in multilateralism, world peace, prosperity and mutual understanding and belief: Defence Minister Rajnath Singh in his opening remarks throughout a gathering with Russian Defence Minister Basic Sergey Shoigu
Myanmar courtroom jails ousted civilian chief Aung San Suu Kyi for 4 years for inciting dissent towards the navy and breaching Covid guidelines, reviews AFP Information Company
Karnataka: No of the scholars examined constructive for Covid 19 in a residential faculty run by the central authorities in Narasimharajapura taluk now touched 94
Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan says greater than 9 crore doses of COVID19 vaccine administered within the State to this point.
To date 94% of individuals within the state have gotten the first dose & 70% of individuals have been vaccinated with the 2nd dose as… https://t.co/SNLbU41lEB
— Shivraj Singh Chouhan (@ChouhanShivraj) 1638769191000
Rajya Sabha adjourned until 12 pm right this moment, amid demand by the Opposition MPs for the Union House Minister’s assertion over Nagaland firing
TMC MP Derek O’Brien had raised the problem of the suspension of the 12 Rajya Sabha MPs, for the remaining a part of the Winter Session.
I want to reaffirm what you mentioned concerning the nature of Russia-India relationship. We’re awaiting 2+2 format assembly right this moment. Important paperwork drafted for signing following right this moment’s occasions: Russian FM Sergey Lavrov in opening remarks throughout assembly with EAM Dr S Jaishankar
Nagaland firing incident | We’ll demand that the House Minister give his assertion earlier than each Homes and provides his detailed view on the incident, we’re anticipating it. It is a very delicate incident. It should not have occurred. He ought to reply why did it occur, says LoP Rajya Sabha, Mallikarjun Kharge
PM Narendra Modi holds assembly with high ministers in Parliament to debate varied points together with the Nagaland firing incident and the federal government’s technique in each Homes
For us, the annual India-Russia Summit is a singular occasion. PM Modi & Pres Putin share a relationship of nice belief & confidence. We’re wanting ahead to some very vital outcomes from the Summit
– Exterior Affairs Minister S Jaishankar
Gujarat: Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad begins Omicron isolation ward with 12 beds
Russian International Minister Sergey Lavrov and Exterior Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar meet in New Delhi
- The partnership between India and russia is particular and distinctive. I’m assured that our discussions right this moment might be very fruitful. The annual India-Russia summit is happening after a niche of two years right this moment, mentioned EAM Dr. S Jaishankar throughout his opening remarks.
Winter session of Parliament | AIMIM MP Asaduddin Owaisi provides adjournment movement discover in Lok Sabha over the Nagaland firing incident
Ind vs NZ, 2nd Check: India win 2nd Check match towards New Zealand by 372 runs in Mumbai, win two-match sequence by 1-0
Over 139 cr COVID-19 vaccine doses offered to states, UTs to this point: Centre
- Greater than 139 crores of COVID-19 vaccine doses have been offered to States and Union Territories until date, the Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare knowledgeable on Monday.
- The ministry additional knowledgeable that greater than 21 crore stability and unutilized COVID-19 vaccine doses are nonetheless out there with the States and Union Territories to be administered.
- “Greater than 139 crores (1,39,02,60,790) vaccine doses have been offered to States/UTs to this point by way of Authorities of India (freed from value channel) and thru direct state procurement class. Greater than 21 crore (21,06,50,896) stability and unutilized COVID vaccine doses are nonetheless out there with the States/UTs to be administered,” learn the official launch by the ministry.
Union House Minister Amit Shah to present a press release on the Nagaland firing incident in each the Homes of the Parliament right this moment.
Congress MP Shashi Tharoor says he has determined to droop his internet hosting of the Sansad TV present “To the Level” till the suspension of 12 Opposition members of Rajya Sabha is revoked.