The United Arab Emirates(UAE) authorities has suspended Direct Employment Visa for Nigerians, on account of the excessive crime fee within the nation which includes Nigerians.
Stories say the UAE police are at present in the hunt for extra Nigerian nationals and conducting raids and arrests to get them jailed for crimes dedicated within the center japanese nation.
A supply mentioned “All of us are shouting that our nation is unhealthy, and that our authorities shouldn’t be rising to our wants, which is true, however our status overseas can be quick declining resulting from our character.
“Two weeks in the past, some Nigerians killed each other for egocentric causes at Sharjah, and one other one simply occurred right here in Abu Dhabi, when some guys went to an Arab man’s home, killed him, his spouse and took away an enormous amount of cash from them.
“The UAE authorities is now monitoring each Nigerian in Abu Dhabi and so they have additionally banned each Direct Employment Visa from Nigeria till additional discover” a supply mentioned
One other supply mentioned ”“For like one week, this metropolis (Abu Dhabi) has been sizzling.
They (the police) are simply arresting anybody on sight now, there was a cult incident the place Nigerian cult members hacked each other in an space in Abu Dhabi right here.
It isn’t simple, As of yesterday (Monday), they’ve put restrictions on visas for Nigerians.
For now, no work allow for Nigerians in UAE typically, The disaster began from Sharjah and final week in Abu Dhabi”
In keeping with experiences, the UAE safety operatives have raided the properties of could Africans dwelling within the nation, most of that are Nigerians, dwelling in cities together with Al Qouz, Abu Hail, Sharjah, Al Barsha, and Deira.
It was gathered that about 80% of the individuals arrested are authorized residents, whereas the remaining 20% are these with both go to visas or visa-related points.
When contacted, the Chairperson of Nigerians In Diaspora Fee, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, mentioned the affected individuals must liaise with the mission in UAE for extra info.