The Board of Administrators and Administration of FirstFarms A/S have in the present day reviewed and adopted the un-audited interim monetary accounts for the interval 1 January – 31 March 2021.
Prosperity regardless of the unstable market situations
FirstFarms has within the accounting interval realised a turnover of 76.2 mDKK, an EBITDA of 29.2 mDKK, an EBIT of 16.1 mDKK and a pre-tax results of 10.6 mDKK.
EBITDA and EBIT are improved by 3.zero mDKK and a couple of.zero mDKK, respectively, in comparison with the identical interval final yr.
- In Q1 2021, the milk worth has been marginally larger in comparison with Q1 2020, whereas the milk manufacturing has been considerably larger.
- The turnover for piglets and slaughter pigs are 16 mDKK much less in Q1 2021 in comparison with identical interval final yr, the explanation for that is decrease costs in the course of the interval. Nonetheless, the costs have elevated in the direction of the tip of the quarter, and there’s thus a optimistic worth adjustment of 9.zero mDKK on the herd.
- Crop costs have elevated considerably in Q1 2021, which has had a optimistic impact on the end result. Crops within the subject have a passable growth, and in comparison with 2020, the event is considerably higher, as there was minimal rainfall in 2020.
- FirstFarms clarifies the introduced expectations for 2021, and an EBITDA within the stage of 95-115 mDKK and an EBIT of 45-65 mDKK are actually anticipated. In 2020, an EBITDA of 100 mDKK and EBIT of 54 mDKK was realised.
- The remaining a part of the continuing land sale in West Romania is anticipated to be accomplished in tranches by the tip of 2021.
“The end result for the primary quarter and the slight improve in comparison with the identical interval final yr are passable in view of the continued uncertainty that characterises the markets. Nonetheless, we’re experiencing developments in the direction of a normalisation of costs and sale of our merchandise, which signifies that we preserve the expectation of a steady 2021 end result and make clear the introduced expectations. FirstFarms additionally maintains give attention to danger diversification, growth and development, in order that we are able to fulfil our ambition to grow to be considered one of Europe’s greatest operated and most worthwhile corporations within the space of agriculture and meals merchandise,” says Anders H. Nørgaard, CEO of FirstFarms.
For additional info:
Please go to our web site www.firstfarms.com or contact CEO Anders H. Nørgaard on phone +45 75 86 87 87.
FirstFarms is a Danish inventory alternate listed firm. We function FirstFarms with duty for the encompassing communities, and we ship highest high quality which is primarily offered domestically. We act on new alternatives, that create worth for our traders and for the environment. Every single day, we work on making a extra sustainable firm.